FMD ofers the following services
- Execution of multidisciplinary participatory research projects on sustainable management and conservation of tropical rainforests.
- Development of training courses for staff on improved management of tropical rain forests.
- Systematization of indigenous knowledge in relation to tropical rainforests.
- Consultancies and studies.
- Development of workshops to assess the needs of tropical timber producing countries regarding rain forest management and conservation, using existing knowledge and experiences.
Experience in Program Management
Since 1989, FMD has managed and implemented over 60 projects on behalf of bilateral and multi-lateral donors, UN agencies, and government clients in more than thirty countries around the world. These range from small sector studies to long-term multi-million dollar projects. Feel free to contact us to learn more about specific country, region or sector experience.